· Don’t book an appointment if you’re experiencing any symptoms or have been asked to isolate in the past 14 days.
· Upon arrival, use the bathroom to wash your hands or the hand sanitizer available in the massage room
· Before your arrival, the room will be sanitized. Sheets changed on top of the regular change of paper towelling and freshly laundered towels will be available for you.
· Cash is still acceptable as a means of payment
· If you feel unwell, even on the day of the appointment, you can cancel - it's no problem.
Covid: I have been fully vaccinated and had a booster (3rd jab) in September.
Monkeypox: I had the first dose in July 2022.