· Don’t book an appointment if you’re experiencing any symptoms or have been asked to isolate in the past 14 days.
· Don’t book an appointment within 14 days after your arrival from abroad.
· Upon arrival, use the bathroom to wash your hands or the hand sanitizer available in the massage room
· Wear a mask for your arrival
· I have disposable face masks available for both of us. You do NOT need to wear a mask during the massage.
· Before your arrival, the room will be sanitized. Sheets changed on top of the regular change of paper towelling and freshly laundered towels will be available for you.
· Cash is still acceptable as a means of payment
· If you feel unwell, even on the day of the appointment, you can cancel - it's no problem.
I have been recently vaccinated with the first dose on February/2021